We offer a 28-day returns policy for International online purchases. Any charges incurred for returning goods back to us for a refund are the responsibility of the customer.
Customers from the following countries below, can start their return by clicking HERE.
Andorra, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Dubai, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Iran, Israel, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Lichtenstein, Monaco, New Zealand, Pakistan, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Enter the order number found on your dispatch note and the email address that you used to purchase.
- Repack your item(s) along with the dispatch note. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return and provide a return reason, then click ‘Proceed’.
- Select your chosen return method and follow the instructions within the portal.
- Take your package to your chosen drop off point and either print the returns label at home or show the QR code (found in your return confirmation email) at your chosen drop off point.
- Please ask for a proof of dispatch. We strongly advise that you keep hold of the tracking number that the post office gives you until the refund is processed.
When trying on shoes, the protective layer on the sole of the shoes must not be removed – if you remove this, we may not be able to accept the return.
Due to hygiene reasons we aren’t able to offer a return or an exchange on tights if the packet is open. A return or an exchange will only be accepted if the packet is unopened.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of earrings or fragrance.
You will receive your refund credit within 14 working days of the item(s) being received back at our warehouse. An email will be sent to confirm.
If you are returning an order from US or from an EU country please click HERE.