All Christmas gift purchases made in the UK from 1st November 2020 will enjoy extended refunds and exchanges until 17th January 2021. Please note, refunds will be credited to the original payment method with the original receipt.
Online purchases: You can return your item(s) in two ways, via our returns portal 'START YOUR RETURN' or return to store (Edinburgh only). Please note: Orders purchased through PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or Alipay cannot be returned or exchanged in store and must be returned by post.
SALE ITEMS: Any UK orders containing sale items will be charged a return fee. The fee will depend on the return option chosen.
In store Purchases:
Due to the recent government announcement all L.K.Bennett stores in England will be temporarily closed from Thursday 5th November. Therefore we are unable to accept returns for in store purchases.
Please note we will accept returns for in store purchases once stores reopen. Do not return in store purchases via our warehouse as we will not be able to process it.
Returns by Post or Courier (online orders):
- Click here to 'START YOUR RETURN'
- Enter the order number found on your dispatch note and the email address that you used to purchase.
- Repack your item(s) along with the dispatch note. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return and provide a return reason, then click ‘Proceed’.
- Select your chosen return method and follow the instructions within the portal.
- Take your package to your chosen drop off point and either print the returns label at home or show the QR code (found in your return confirmation email) at your chosen drop off point.
- Please ask for a proof of dispatch. We strongly advise that you keep hold of the tracking number that the post office gives you until the refund is processed.
When trying on shoes, the protective layer on the sole of the shoes must not be removed – if you remove this, we may not be able to accept the return.
Due to hygiene reasons we aren’t able to offer a return or an exchange on tights if the packet is open. A return or an exchange will only be accepted if the packet is unopened.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of earrings or fragrance.
You will receive your refund credit within 14 working days of the item(s) being received back at our warehouse. An email will be sent to confirm.