During the government lockdown, we extended our returns policy to 100 days for our customers in the UK. Please note that our returns policy has returned to the normal 28 days for any UK purchases made from 15th June 2020 onwards.
Online purchases: You can return your item(s) in two ways, via our returns portal 'START YOUR RETURN' or return to store. Please note: Orders purchased through PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or Alipay cannot be returned or exchanged in store and must be returned by post.
SALE ITEMS: Any UK orders containing sale items will be charged a return fee. The fee will depend on the return option chosen.
In store Purchases: Items purchased in store may only be returned to stores.
You will receive your refund credit within 14 working days of the item(s) being received back at our warehouse. An email will be sent to confirm.
Returns by Post or Courier:
- Click here to 'START YOUR RETURN'
- Enter the order number found on your dispatch note and the email address that you used to purchase.
- Repack your item(s) along with the dispatch note. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return and provide a return reason, then click ‘Proceed’.
- Select your chosen return method and follow the instructions within the portal.
- Take your package to your chosen drop off point and either print the returns label at home or show the QR code (found in your return confirmation email) at your chosen drop off point.
- Please ask for a proof of dispatch. We strongly advise that you keep hold of the tracking number that the post office gives you until the refund is processed.
In store return:
- You are able to return your item(s) to standalone L.K.Bennett stores within the UK.
- Please note: Concessions and stores outside of the UK are not able to process returns for online orders.
- Ensure you return your item(s) within 28 days of receipt. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Visit a participating L.K.Bennett store, ensuring you have the credit card used to purchase the order and your delivery note.
- Please note: Orders purchased through PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay or Alipay cannot be returned or exchanged in store and must be returned by post.
- The store will refund or exchange the item(s) directly onto your card.
When trying on shoes, the protective layer on the sole of the shoes must not be removed – if you remove this, we may not be able to accept the return.
When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any deodorant or fragrance that may leave a mark or scent.
Due to hygiene reasons we aren’t able to offer a return or an exchange on tights if the packet is open. A return or an exchange will only be accepted if the packet is unopened.
Avoid contact with deodorant, perfume, hairspray or water with jewellery. Avoid scratches by storing in a non-abrasive pouch or box. Handle with care and do not apply unnecessary force. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of earrings.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of fragrance.